Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thoughts for Thursday...

So please vote on the right hand side if you have not already if you think the baby is a boy or a girl???

This past weekend I went to a very fun baby shower, lots of fun decorations and great people. Take a look at a few pics. I even got a few ideas to add to my registry. If you Moms out there have any suggestions about what to add to my baby registry, Im all ears!!!




They had the cutest favor idea, each girl took home a small bottle of champagne with a darling little toast to the baby boy on the way. You are to open and drink as soon as we hear the baby has arrived! So cute!

I just have a few last minute packing items as we head to Florida with my parents for Easter. I will definitely have tons of pictures and stories Im sure, so stay tuned....

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca! This blog is so cute, I saw it on gmail. I love all the pics!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just voted, I am the only one who thinks you are having a girl :)

    ReplyDelete