So here is our little bambino! What a cutie, baby beeber was moving all over the place, the sonographer said it was already stubborn because it would not give us a good face shot-hmmm wonder where it comes from??? Everything went so great at the doctor appointment, heart beat was between 141 and 145, so now I am set on it being a boy for some reason. I just have this feeling. The heart chambers, the kidney and everything was developing perfectly! It was such a relief to hear and see everything. The baby is kicking up a storm and Scott loves feeling my belly at night, that is when the most action occurs. I was measuring an August 11th due date, so hopefully the baby will come before In-service teacher days which start August 10th. I am hoping to find a long term substitute over the next few weeks. I plan on taking the first quarter off, which will be about 10 weeks. I do have a few more photos, take a look!



very exciting and glad to hear everything is good with the baby :) Hope to see you next week.
ReplyDeletesoooooooo stinkin cute!! i cant wait to meet him/her!
ReplyDelete