So I went to the doctor on Wednesday afternoon and heard the baby's heart beat, it was in the 130's. I was also measuring 23 weeks, right on schedule. Everything looked great my doctor said and I have been feeling great. I am so happy about that, because choosing bathroom tile, fixtures, paint, etc my brain is fried! On top of dealing with high schoolers in the last 5 weeks of school when the weather is 70 degrees and sunny outside, whew- Im exhausted all the time! Only 5 full weeks of school left, woo hoo!!! I will then have made it through my first year of teaching. They say-if you can make it through your first of teaching, you can do anything!!!
I will be so excited when our house is finished. We are hoping for a May 1st completion, now that we have decided to do a few updates to the basement as well. We figured, may as well get everything in order before the little bambino arrives.
We have our first shower on May 8th with Scott's gracious work friends and we are super excited! You just have no idea how much stuff the baby really needs. So we are very grateful for everyone who will be helping shower us with gifts, we have no idea what we are doing! HA!
We honestly have not yet bought one baby thing because we will not move in until Saturday and I wanted to wait until the nursery was painted to pick out furniture and accessories, so I am sure in the next few weeks the nursery will be getting furnished (hopefully). Only 17 more weeks to do so!
As for busy Scott, he has been studying ALL the time for his PE engineering exam which he is taking today. The exam lasts from 7am until 6 pm, I cannot imagine. I have not seen him for more than 5 minutes in the last few weeks, so I will be very happy as soon as it is over. Then we can focus on picking out our new stove and fridge on Sunday, gotta love Nebraska Furniture Mart-0% financing for 12 months!!
I will post pictures of the completed bathroom next week, as of yesterday they had the guest bath tiled and it looked GREAT!
Have a great weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment