So, as many of you Mothers know there are so many things "to do" before the baby actually makes its appearance. Such as finding a pediatrician, figuring out health insurance, finding the perfect daycare, getting the nursery ready, washing all the clothes, etc. The list could go on forever. Well, I feel really great today because I can finally check off a few of those things. On Friday, I dropped off my check for my daycare which will start full time December 1st, the baby will be with it's cousin and just 5 minutes from May May's (my Mom) house. I am so excited about this, I hope it works out and as of right now my maternity leave will be from August 9th until November 1st. So for the month of November they have a 2 day opening at the daycare and hopefully May May will help out a little bit too with those first 3 weeks.
Also, I finally decided on a pediatrician. I am going to go with a practice very close to home. This was so important to us so that when the little bugger has a runny nose, we can just run them up the street. Also, they have access to the hospital I am delivery in. So the baby will be with the same doctor from the time they are born! So excited!!!
We also ordered the baby furniture this weekend and it should be arriving by the second week of May, just in time for the nursery decorating to begin. We are so thrilled! We chose a white basic crib and changing table. We are going to wait and see what it looks like before actually getting a glider and dresser. I will post pictures as soon as we put them together.
We are moving on Saturday, so I am trying to get everything in order before the big move. Unpacking boxes will most likely be my life for the next weeks- As well as nesting and cleaning, I cannot wait to start my spring cleaning!
As for now, this is the latest. Have a great week, and I will post pictures of the fabulous couples shower we hosted this weekend, we had a blast!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment