Mom and Dad enjoyed some dancing to the one man band!
The next day Melissa and I lay poolside while everyone else went deep sea fishing. They caught a 700 lb Mako shark. They said it was pretty intense. Parker is making a movie about it now, so I will post as soon as it is complete. It was so nice to having nothing to do and Melissa and I went for a walk on the beach and read gossip magazines, it was great!!!
The next night we went to Bimini Boatyard, which is where Scott and I picked to go. The food was SO good, I had lobster tail and it was the best I had ever had. Here is a fun group shot before we headed to dinner.
The next day was Easter, and we had a great little church up the road we went to and everyone was dressed so springy, I loved it! Here is Scott and me waiting in the lobby for everyone to head out to church, as usual they were always late!
Here is the last night we were there, we went to a fun place downtown called Mangos, it was right in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, so it was interesting to see all the fun shops, we will definitely have to go back and shop next time! This is a picture in front of the fountain outside the lobby before we headed to dinner.

Overall it was a fabulous trip, and it has taken me a week to just get in the swing of things again, so my apologies for being so late.
Also, on Thursday afternoon we finally closed on our new house. We are officially Kansas home owners!!!! We couldn't be more excited. We officially can go to the house today and we are starting to remodel the two bathrooms. Our big moving day is April 24th, so excited! Although, I hate moving, so I guess it will be to my advantage that I am pregnant and can no longer lift heavy boxes :)
I will post before and after pictures of the bathroom remodel, also we are having the nursery painted and I will post those pics as well.
Happy Saturday! :)
looks like you all had a great time!
ReplyDelete