Friday, March 5, 2010

Baby Beeber Name

So now that the blog has gone public I thought I should explain why we are calling our baby "Baby Beeber." Scott and I have been together almost 4 years now and after about 3 or 4 months of dating we came up with a nickname for each other "Beeber." We do not know where it came from or what it means, but it stuck. So we now forever have called each other "Beeber" "Beebs" "Beebis" and lots of other fun and creative renditions. So before we were pregnant we always talked about our future baby as "Baby Beeber" and now it has stuck.

I felt Baby Beeber kick 4 times last night! Although it was very light kicks, it was still super cool! Then Scott even felt a little kick too. The best time to feel is after dinner laying down flat. Gradnma Mae mae tried to feel a few but the baby wouldnt kick for her. Sorry Mae Mae, maybe next time.

Cant wait for frau fest in 8 days!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for the Fru fest. Are you going to find out if Baby Beeber is a boy or a girl.

    So excited to see you and Baby Beeber!!

    Love,Colleen

    ReplyDelete