So I dont think Scott has any idea how much stuff a new baby really needs, or at least I think he is in denial. Saturday afternoon I wanted to stop in USA Baby to see if this carseat would fit the "Strollee" that my cousin Cindy gave me. What do you know.....they are having a One DAY Sale!!! So we ended up getting the entire travel system for $100 off, I was super pumped! Scott was not. He thinks it was an impulse purchase, but what he doesnt understand is how long I have been researching car seats and strollers and I knew this is the one I wanted.
I love it! Im so excited I may even want to get a fake baby to put in it to practice, hehe. It is a Chicco, and I have heard very great things, so I look forward to putting it to use in August. Hope you like it!
I am definitely going to register at USA Baby, I think Target as well. Who knows.....Happy Monday!
Hi! I found your blog through Colleen's and had to comment that we must be due on the same date! August 13th?! Too funny, congrats on your first purchase - I am overwhelmed by this process and am so envious that you have a big one out of the way! Do you know if you are having a boy or girl?
ReplyDeleteYou are so funny! I will never have to research a think because I can just ask you!! Love the new goodies.
ReplyDelete