Monday, March 1, 2010

We found a house!!!

This weekend we looked at 6 houses and put an offer on one and they accepted! We still have to go through inspections this week, but most likely we will be getting this house. We are scheduled to close April 8th and will have to do a little remodling to the bathrooms and some paint. Scott and I are both super excited and can finally get started on the much anticipated nursery. Feel free to take a look at the house http://mhs.prukc.com/listing.ashx?id=1657516&list=2


I tried to scan in some baby pictures but the scanner here at work did not do a very good job, so I promise after March 19th I will have ALL my sono pics up. Also, I will start taking baby belly pics and try to post some of those. It is a little difficult not having our own office/computer setup to get anything up on to the computer.

I felt the baby this weekend flutter, it was the craziest feeling ever. I kind of got a little freaked out and then got really excited, and hopefully in the next week or so I will be able to feel Baby Beeber kicking! Summer 2010 is going to be full of babies, and I cannot wait to see our little bundle of joy!

I will post pictures very soon!

2 comments:

  1. Love it!Can't wait to see more pictures. Love you! Can't wait to see you at the fest.
    Love, Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo!!! That is so exciting, I am sure you are so thrilled. The house is so cute and has such great space! I can't wait to see you guys. Any word on the baby shower?

    Love your guts,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete