So this weekend I attended my first "Sip and See" to see little Charlotte Grace Dugger. She is absolutely adorable and I just can never get enough of her! I like to spoil her. Here we are at the party, isnt she the cutest! I also had to get her a bikini for this summer so she would be stylin'
Now she is ready for summer! She is here with her Dad Steve Dugger. Emily, her Mom, and I have been friends forever and she is the one I call about EVERYTHING baby. Now that she has a little one she has ben so helpful with everything throughout the pregnancy. I cant wait for Charlotte Grace to meet our little babe in August!
I will post some belly pics from Austin this weekend!
Your blog has something new every time I look! I love it! I can't find you on facebook either...but I think I unblocked my super privacy settings. So see if you can find me now!
ReplyDelete