Wednesday, March 20, 2013

March Happenings


Such an original title, I know. We've had a busy few weeks, and I think with kids---you are just ALWAYS busy, it just never stops. Which I like, whenever there is down time--I somehow manage to find something to do. Here are pictures of the last few weeks. I am busy planning Tommy's first birthday party as well, and will post pictures from his 1-YEAR photo shoot after next weekend's PARTY!!! woo hoo!

Frosty at the Farm







Action shot, playing in the snow at the farm


family of 4


my little camo baby



harry's second hair cut


tommy getting ready to play some tennis

fun in the basement





Tommy in the jumper-his favorite place


Tommy & MayMay



sneak peek at Tommy's tractor party

Harry & Johnny wrestling, typical friday night for us



Harry taking toys from Tommy-brotherly love


awwww-Tommy is SO big

Dinner Group!



Typical eating out faces---eating meals out these days is RARE!

Every night the boys wait by the door for Daddy to arrive!!!


I got to go on a wonderful vacation to Scottsdale to celebrate a close friend-last fling before the ring!



Cant wait for the wedding in JUNE!





No comments:

Post a Comment