Tommy is 11 months old today! I am so proud of myself for blogging on the actual day. Seriously cannot believe this little guy is going to be one next month-time to start party planning--woohoo! I think we are going to do a Tractor theme party at the farm, Im so excited.
He is always happy-quite the personality. He always wants to make people laugh, he sticks his tongue out quite a bit these days-loves getting a rise out of people.
Climbing is a new favorite, boys just never sit still!!!
Daddy, Tommy and Bampa watching sports-the usual
We had a fun play date with the Bowens!
Second big snow storm, I think we got 12 inches
Harry and I got to play in the snow together, he absolutely loves it!!! I remember sledding all day and night when I was younger, I absolutely love the snow!
Harry having snuggle time, not much else to do when you are stuck inside for several days
Tommy watching the first snow fall
Eating spaghetti again, his favorite
eating at the big biscuit, our family favorite-he is laughing at uncle parker
harry went to a gymnastics birthday party and loved every minute-we will have to join!
WOOHOOOOOO
Tommy & Sasa
Harry enjoying the snow flakes from the first 9 inch snow storm
No comments:
Post a Comment