Friday, March 23, 2012

Updates

So we just returned from the doctor appointment and after our growth scan the baby is measuring 7 lbs 13 oz and looking great! I was not having any contractions during my non-stress test but I was up all night with contractions. I am 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced, so baby is slowly getting ready to arrive here in the world!

We went ahead and pushed back our induction date to April 5th at St Lukes South, with hopes that the baby will come on its own sometime in the next 13 days. We would hate to disturb the baby, seeing as how cozy it is in there. 


We just wanted to keep you all posted, I know we are all getting very excited!!!

Say some prayers the baby will come soon and be healthy!

Have a great weekend, Rock Chalk-go KU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment