Whoa belly! That is what I say every time I pass a mirror, I sometimes forget how big I am-but surprisingly Im still feeling good. I feel so much better this pregnancy than with Harry, I think it is due to the weather.
I will head to the doctor this Friday for a growth scan and check to decide if we want a March 28th or April 4th induction. Say some prayers this baby can come on its own when its ready. We are getting so excited, but seriously still have a lot to do. I have one more piece of furniture to put together, I want to set the new video monitor up, organize my closet, and finish our back hall organization project. But I do have my bags packed and car seat in the car, and that is all we really need. I will post again on Friday our decision!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment