This is Harry's play room for now until furniture arrives. We did order the crib and dresser, so a step in the right direction. My 31 week bump shot is below.
Last week at our growth scan baby was weighing 3 lbs and 13 oz, and that was a week ago-whew this baby is growing fast. Heat rate was 131 and baby was moving like a rock star-had tons of energy (just like harry).
Every night I have braxton hicks and feel like the only thing I can do is lay down, I get so tired these days. I forgot how tiring it is to have such a HUGE belly! Harry has been keeping me super busy as well. Im enjoying every second of our family of 3, because two months from Saturday I will definitely have a newborn in my arms and we will be a family of 4. My doctor will not let me go past my due date. Hopefully in the next post I will have made some progress on the baby room. Until then, off to play with cars, balls and trucks!


No comments:
Post a Comment