35 weeks and definitely feeling pregnant. Monday night I had contractions every 3 minutes so we had a trial run to the hospital. Baby sounded great but I guess the stress (harry being sick, will explain below) and bending over 100 times a day, running the stairs, laundry, chasing Harry, Gymboree, Parents as Teachers Play Center all started to get to the baby. I am on modified bed rest just to keep this baby in for at least 2 more weeks. I am not dilated but they will check me again on Friday. Modified Bed Rest=driving me crazy. I want to clean everything, and my to do list is still a mile long, I have definitely put everything off until the last minute-whoops! I did get the car seat cleaned on Sunday and have put the padding in for baby, so I was able to get that finished before Monday evening's event.
Also, last weeks doctor appointment baby was weighing 5 lbs 14 oz.
All ready for baby.
As for Harry, he got very sick last week with a cold. The cold then turned into a double ear infection and pneumonia in his right lung. Poor kid had a rough 72 hours. He is FINALLY starting to act like himself again. It was a rough couple of days and nights, but I think and hope this is all past us. These little kids are just filled with germs, so now I have a little cold as well. Im hoping the spring weather will bring health into the Martin family household!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment