Wednesday, May 11, 2011

First Mothers Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. We celebrated Owen Horner's birthday party Saturday. Saturday night Scott and I enjoyed a nice date night. Sunday I received some beautiful flowers from Harry and Scott. After church we went to the Hills house to celebrate with May May. Overall it was the perfect Mother's Day. I feel blessed to be a Mom and have such a happy and healthy family.

I must admit though, this is the toughest job in the world-but also the most rewarding! Nothing beats it.


Charlotte and Harry hit it off. She loved giving him kisses.




Trying to get all the kiddos together for a picture. It was a little bit harder than we anticipated.


Owen having his cake!

Johnny and Harry having a snack.

Harry asleep on May May during church on Mother's Day.



Our family on Mother's Day.


Harry is SO big.



Our first Mother's Day.

Harry's new favorite spot-on Daddy's shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment