Wednesday, May 18, 2011

9 months

Last Thursday he had his 9 month well checkup. He weighed 19 lbs and 11 oz. He is 27.5 inches long. He is just a little guy, in comparison to other babies. He is in the 30th percentile in height and 40th percentile for weight. Quite a change from all the other appts. He must be movin and shakin off all the weight!

Harry was 9 months last Saturday and we had our 9 month photo session.I thought it was about time to get some professional pictures done, seeing as he had not done any since he was 3 weeks old. This is just such a fun age-I want to remember it forever. I will post the link to the photos when I get it Friday.

Harry is pulling up on everything, walks along the edges of everything in the house. His new favorite thing is opening and closing the vanity doors in the bathroom. He does it, then he looks at me and laughs. He is saying "Mama" all the time. I do not think he knows that I am Mama, but it is so nice to hear him finally say it. He says it when he wants something from me.

He occasionally waves, most of the time he waves at the nanny. He is eating all sorts of foods, and tons of it! He eats chicken, spinach, mashed potatoes, cheerios, ham, turkey, cheese and anything I offer him. He does not like cold fruit.

Harry loves being outside and loves attention. He is very interested in figuring things out and trying to stretch his physical abilities to the limit. He can be serious at time and a goof ball as well. He loves spending time with his cousin, who is about to start crawling! This will get very interesting if Johnny and Harry can both crawl, they will chase each other around the house.

I am counting down the days to spending more time with him this summer and fall. Each day brings on a new adventure.

Cheers to Summer 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment