Wednesday, June 30, 2010
34th week of pregnancy
I visited the doctor yesterday morning and the little bambino is getting bigger everyday! After the growth scan, the sonographer calculated the baby's weight at 5.1 lbs. Woo hoo, growing like a weed. The heart beat with the doctor was in the 160's but in the sonogram was in the 140's, so it all over the place. The baby passed with flying colors the stress test and the sonogram, which helped me sleep last night. I have just started getting uncomfortable in the humidity. I have noticed my stomach completely tightens up if I am in the heat, so I have been staying in the air conditioning except in the early morning and late evenings and this has helped. Overall the check up went great, and we are getting so excited for the baby to arrive. Tomorrow afternoon the glider will be delivered-they are for real this time! So this weekend we will hopefully get in the nursery and finish a few items. I will post pictures next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment