Last Sunday we celebrated our one year anniversary. It was a nice relaxing day of church and house chores with a nice carry out dinner and a movie. I got Scott the flip video camera so we can video when the baby arrives. I just figured out how to upload videos to the blog-so hopefully I will have a nice video of the completed nursery in a few short weeks. I am still waiting on our glider and have not finished hanging things on the walls yet.
Grace came for a quick visit on her way back to B-ham, so below you will find a gender prediction video. It was so fun having her here. She helped me out putting the baby swing together and a trip to Babies RUs. It's always fun having house guests in our new home.
As for today, I did my first load of baby laundry, so I am feeling a bit more organized. I know once the baby arrives the laundry will be never ending, so might as well try and get a head start.
Although, I am not going to lie. I am a little worried about our baby ever fitting into 0-3 month onesies. They are SOOOOOO tiny. Im going to definitely bring a few clothing options for the baby to wear home from the hospital, just in case.
That is all that is happening at the Martin household. Pray for cooler weather as July quickly approaches!
No comments:
Post a Comment