Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Squeezing in before baby GIRL

There always seems like there is so much to do before baby arrives, so my nesting has hit an all new level. My to-do lists and honey-do list for Scott seems never ending. I cross one thing off and add two more things, ahhhh. I want to document everything that happens before she is here because I know it will be super crazy after baby arrives. I love spending every minute with the boys that I can, and the weather here has been kinda crazy, super super cold to super warm.


lazy day with Caroline-y


it snowed a whole inch!!!




We changed all our knobs and hinges and got new knobs on our front door which meant, the front door needed to be painted. 







60 degrees in January means the boys are out on the swing set


a few finishing touches on the nursery, the polka dots got put up last week






Now I just have a few more things to hang, and waiting on the wall monogram, then we are all ready


Scott even installed the infant car seat base! Which means we are really ready, Tommy moved to the other side of the navigator and Harry is now in the 3rd row. He loves it and he is no the captain!



We headed up to Round Hill to play some tennis and play at our park, cannot wait for the pool to open in May!




TENNIS!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment