Christmas is always a busy time of year, especially with kiddos now. Our Christmas this year was a little tricky seeing as our house was on the market until December 20th, and both boys at some point over the holidays had fevers and/or was throwing up. They were both tested for the flu at different times and neither had it, so I am grateful for that but they had all the same symptoms. Both boys are on the mend. So I am REALLY looking forward to 2014 and ready to move on past the holiday season. Here are a few pictures to recap the holidays.
Christmas with the Martin family-post Christmas
Christmas Eve
Christmas Eve tree decorating at May May & Bamps
Christmas Eve dinner at Sal & Toms
Johnny, Sunny & Cack
Selfies
Caroline the princess
Photobomb of Uncle Mike
Harry listening to Christmas carols and of course has chocolate all over his face!
Christmas morning-Santa Came!!
my new Sorel boots!
Christmas morning with Harrison family got a little crazy so I dont have many pics
No comments:
Post a Comment