Monday, October 22, 2012


Harry has become so interested in Tommy lately. He is now thinking of him as an actual person rather than just a baby who eats and sleeps. Harrys new favorite thing to do is have Tommy chase him. I carry Tommy around chasing Harry, while Harry is screaming "Dont get me TOMMY!!!" and its the cutest thing I have ever seen. The last few nights Harry has been my BIG helper and given Tommy his bath. He washes him with the soap and Tommy just giggles and eats it up! I cannot believe how fun it is to have them interact with each other so much already. Harry loves making Tommy laugh, and a few days ago while eating lunch Harry told me Tommy was his best friend-my hear just about melted. Now dont get me wrong, Im sure in a few months they will be having wrestling matches, and a few years down the road be in competitive tennis matches but for now Im soaking it all in-the love they have for each other. Harry is just our little ball of energy all the time, the life of the party, always wanting to make people laugh. He will do anything for a good laugh, including his very own made up dance moves-they are hilarious! Im not really sure where he learns them, but they make me laugh. I need to get a video.

Tommy is rocking back and forth and has a crawled a wee-bit. He is sitting up, sleeping through the night 7PM-6:30AM (praise the lord!), 2 naps a day, 3 meals and 2 snacks a day and nurses 4 times a day-7am, 11am, 3pm & 7pm. He does not like peas AT ALL, but he will eat mixed veggies and he loves his fruits. He seriously wants to eat whatever everyone else is eating, I dont think he will be eating baby food for much longer. Although he does not have any teeth. Everyday he changes so much and gets so much bigger, I just want him to stay a baby!!!


We are getting so excited for Halloween around here. Costumes are all ready and now Harry wants me to go and get a butterfly costume for me to wear and get a bear costume for Scott. Hmmmmm, wonder where Im going to find those. 


Tommy will be 7 months in a few days, and I CANNOT believe it. These boys light up our world every day. Love you guys!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment