We have just been so busy lately! We had the last few days at the pool, celebrated Johnny's 2nd birthday, went to the driving range, Harry's 1st hair cut, and Harry is now in a big boy bed! Fall is getting so busy so I am trying to stop and soak in all the madness. Tommy is almost 6 months and I cannot even believe it. He is rolling all over the place, army crawling and talking up a storm (goo goo gaa gaa that is). Harry is officially in a big boy bed-not by choice. He continued to climb out of his crib and join us in the living room, so I decided it was time. He has transitioned fabulously! He sleeps on a mat at school and a mattress at the Hills house so his room was the last transition and he slept 13 hours straight in it last night, which was night number 4!!! He is growing up so fast, I cant keep up! Here are some photos below of happenings....
Tiny Steiny Baby Shower
Elizabeth is due Oct 25th!!!
Super cute blue and white striped dress! Love it!
ReplyDelete