Wednesday, August 22, 2012

This Morning....

I was looking all around the house this morning for Harry trying to get ready for our morning walk....and this is what I found him doing :)


Harry was in Tommy's room holding his hands, absolutely melted my heart. He kept saying "hold Tommy hand" "tickle, hehe" it was so stinkin cute. He went in there and kept touching his hand for almost 10 minutes. It was amazing to me. Harry has not been that interested in Tommy. He likes to bring him things and asks a lot of questions about him, but he never really interacts with him like this. A glance of what the future may hold!!!


Harry standing outside Tommy's crib. Pardon my pictures, they are with my phone.


This morning Tommy tried rice cereal for the first time, and actually really liked it. I figure he is going to be 5 months next week, so it was time. He is very interested in food!


Mmmmm Mom, what is this? Give me some more!!!

1 comment: