We celebrated Sasa's birthday last week. Harry & Johnny loved singing Happy Birthday and Harry and I made a cake for her. Each of the boys blew out a candle, they are getting so excited to celebrate their birthdays next month!!! I cannot believe they will be 2.
Sasa and Tommy, Tommy was 3 and a half months old on her birthday.
Tommy's new pillow in his room-LOVE!
Aunt Sara laughing with Tommy
Our Happy Boy is almost rolling over, talking to everyone and everything. He loves his mobile, play mat, and his bumbo. He recently has found a new love in the exersaucer. Harry does circles around him all day, keeping Tommy entertained. Harry is always bringing me his pacifier and "lovie" (burp clothes) and keeping me in check with all of Tommy's "baby toys." I absolutely love watching them interact with each other, its only going to get better from here. Lets just hope someday soon Tommy will drop his night time feeding. He goes to bed at 7:30 and feeds somewhere in between 2-5am, then is awake for the day around 7. We are going to have to stop swaddling soon, once he totally rolls over so Im sure his schedule will change.
Harry got his first tatoo this week. (no its not real) can you tell we are stuck inside ALOT.
Harry loves playing with my bracelets. This is his cheese smile, show me your teeth!
"Hi everyone, I can finally sit up and see everyone" Tommy






No comments:
Post a Comment