Thursday, June 28, 2012

this & that...

I hosted a baby shower for a friend who is having a baby boy in August and here were the favors I did. They are cups that say Cheers to Baby Legenza! Summer 2012. I was pretty please with how they turned out, and they are very practical. I wanted to come up with a saying about toasting to the baby once he was born, but time got away from me.


Here were the lovely hosts and the Mama-to be.


Harry & Johnny messing around outside Sasa & Parker's new house.



Harry & me hanging in Sasa's new backyard, we LOVE it!!!



Hills Family


Harry & Johnny's new favorite thing is to run around in the sprinkler-cutest thing I have ever seen!!!




Tommy starting grabbing toys. He is a very serious baby, but still smiles a lot. I just have to work hard for the smiles. He has not yet rolled over, but he is very close going from tummy to back. He weighs just a little over 14 pounds and is busting out of step 2 diapers. He wears all of Harry's 6-9 month clothes. He is very long!



grabbing his favorite toys. he will also sit and watch his mobile for 30 minutes laughing and coo-ing at it. he is SOOOO laid back


3 months old today!


smiling because he is so happy to be 3 months


serious baby


chillin in his 9 month outfit that has not even been washed & shrunk-he is going to be a big boy!

1 comment:

  1. I love his 3-month (or 9-month) outfit! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete