So I just made myself take a picture of the before bedroom as we were moving furniture out. WE have yet to decide if this will be the baby nursery or Harry's room. Seeing as I am 29 weeks today, we might need to get started on that. Im hoping by February 1st we will at least have a crib. You dont need much in the beginning, well except for a boob, diapers, wipes and LOTS of clothes that are easy to get on and off the baby. Gowns especially for night time :)
Harry's new favorite thing is to climb up on everything! HE is practically climbing out of his crib, hence the reason we now might move him to a toddler bed. He literally climbed up on this chair and just started saying "CHEESE" "CHEESE" until I took a picture of him. So I did, I mean how could I not want to take a picture of this little man. Growing up SO fast.
29 weeks
I had my growth scan and NST (non-stress test) last Friday and things looked great. I will have be having these every Friday until the baby is born due to my factor 5 blood clotting disorder, my doctor likes to keep a close watch of the amniotic fluid in the 3rd trimester.
Baby was weighing in at 3.1 pounds, now these can be off a few pounds so Im keeping that in mind. Harry was weighing in at almost 9 pounds a few days before he was born, and he only weighed 7 lbs 3 oz. So you never know, but at least the baby is measuring big, well 5 days ahead. That means the baby is healthy. Heart beat was 147, still leaning towards another boy. WE have no names picked out for either sex, havent really had time to think about it, maybe as the day gets closer we will narrow something down. Overall I feel so good, and I am saying my prayers everyday for this fabulous weather we have had. As long as we can get through January & February, I have high hopes for a nice March. You never know, I could have a March baby....or will it be April :)
tata for now



No comments:
Post a Comment