Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Say What???







Yes, you are reading Harry is going to be a big brother! We are thrilled and SO excited to meet this little bambino in 2012. I am 12 weeks along and due April 4, 2012. I have been feeling surprising better than my last pregnancy.  I have been very tired, that is the same-the intense exhaustion, ugh. I am feeling more energy by the day and it helps that Harry is in school now 2 days a week. He  loves it!

Overall we are doing great and we are just digesting the fact that we will soon be a family of 4!!! Thoughts and Prayers for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy Baby Martin #2. xoxox

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Congrats Martin fam, that is GREAT news!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute and creative way to introduce your new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Such exciting news! XOXO- Auntie Beth & Uncle Bubby

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations to your cute fam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not read forever, but congrats!!! And how cute is Harry?!

    ReplyDelete