So yesterday was a very big day, more for Mommy than for Harry. I think he took one step yesterday morning, but I wasnt really sure if it was an actual step. So when Scott got home from work we were encouraging him to take some steps and Harry just stared and laughed at us. Finally he just started walking to me and took 5 STEPS!!!! I could not believe my eyes. This little baby was WALKING!
I teared up and was screaming so Harry started laughing so hard. He thinks taking steps is just the funniest thing ever. He ended up taking 5-7 steps several times last night. I couldnt sleep last night I was just too excited, is that weird? I think I should be more scared than excited.
Wild man Harry is now on the loose! LOOK OUT!
Video will be coming soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment