Tuesday, October 26, 2010

October=BUSY!!!

I am now in my last week of maternity leave and preparing for Harry to go to full time daycare. I am having a really hard time accepting the fact that someone else will be with him ALL DAY. I just dont want to miss anything. I just keep telling myself he will not remember this when he gets older. I am excited to get back to Mill Valley and to see my students and teacher friends. Hopefully this semester will go by fast and winter break will be here before I know it! Here are a few pictures of the last few weekend events.
Below is our BBQ we had, it was perfect weather, great food, fun friends and our first little party. Elizabeth is holding Harry in his Mizzou outfit and both of Harry's grandpa's were here!!!
H

Uncle Scooter was in town!!!




Harry & Seamus with Jim.


Harry cheering on the Chiefs to a victory.


Harry and Johnny on their first road trip together to the Bushwood Farm.



GO LUTHER NORSE!


2 month appointment right before Harry got his shots :(


Just hanging with my best friend Johnny,

Aunt Colleen came into town!!!


FRAU FEST!!!



Great Grandma Hulda, who will be 90 in December. 


Harry was pretty happy.

Watching TV with Mom and Dad all in our PJs. We love lazy Sunday nights :)



1 comment: