So I tried to update my blog and it just did not turn out the way I wanted it to and everytime I try to redo it, Harry wants to be changed or fed, so it will just have to wait. A little Martin family update-Scott's grandfather died of a sudden heart attack last Friday. Keith was 89 years old but young at heart and worked every day of his life until he passed away. He had an amazing obituary in the newspaper the other day-very touching. His wife Hulda is doing well but she misses her man-they were married 68 years!!! Can you believe it! Harry never got to meet Keith, he was going to come over last weekend but was not feeling up to it. He did get to see a picture of him and we were able to chat with him a few days before he passed. We are really going to miss him and our Sunday brunches at Santa Marta. This Friday is his memorial.
On a happier note... Friday, Harry will get to meet his Grandmother Dorian who will be coming in to town from Florida. Saturday Melissa is induced and Sunday Harry is being baptized-whew its going to be a crazy family weekend! I will definitely post tons of pictures. Say your prayers for an easy, safe and healthy delivery for Melissa.
No comments:
Post a Comment