So I just returned from my weekly checkup and everything looks great. The baby is looking very healthy and is measuring in the 80th percentile. The measurements have Baby Beeber weighing in at 7lbs 4 oz. I have scheduled my induction date for the morning of August 16th. Please say some prayers the baby comes a few days early so I do not have to be induced. I am still feeling great and have good energy most of the days, but every day is different. I hope I continue to feel good-it does help that I am not working. I have enjoyed every minute of my summer.
So I will definitely be a Mommy in 20 days-AHHHHHH! I do not know if I am ready to not be pregnant anymore, I have had so much fun! I will keep the blog updated as possible. I cannot wait to meet the little bambino!!!
Ooh - exciting! Good luck and best wishes for no induction...
ReplyDeleteYay!!! We are so excited to meet your lil' babe soon!!!
ReplyDeleteCANNOT WAIT TO MEET YOUR BAMBINO TOO!!! im thinking and praying for you!!
ReplyDeletevery exciting!! Can't wait to see pictures of the baby and find out the name!!!
ReplyDelete